The ClearVet™ CR is a tabletop or Wall-Mounted Computerized Radiography System that utilizes patented True Flat Scan Path Technology™. True Flat Scan Path Technology™ is a touch-less scan mechanism that produces lifetime, artifact-free images. Other CR systems utilize roller based processing (ScanX, Idexx, Agfa, Fuji, etc...). Roller based systems actually remove delicate, costly, phosphor plates from the cassette and run them through a ringer, much like an old washing machine, forcing them to bend. In the competitor’s roller-based process, not only do these systems have a significantly longer processing time, the images produced will also have artifacts and the phosphor plates will degrade over time.
The system’s ability to generate diagnostic images will be compromised and you'll have to buy replacement phosphor plates. The ClearVet™ CR plates are manufactured with embedded phosphor that never leaves the cassette resulting in 300,000+ artifact-free images per cassette. Guaranteed.
- Utilizes Embedded Phosphor Plate Cassettes available in 14” x 17”, 10” x 12”, and 8” x 10
- 16 bit image acquisition resulting in DR equivalent diagnostic images
- Patented True Flat Scan Path™ technology provides 300,000 Artifact Free images. Guaranteed
- Multi-channel image enhancement
- ClearPACS user interface
- Wall Mountable System allows for easy work flow and limits loss of work space
- Digital Imaging Choice of the US Armed Forces
- True DICOM Integration with Veterinary Practice Management Software
- Learn more at ClearVet™ Digital Radiography Systems