Vital Signs Monitor
Does more. Costs less.
A monitor so advanced, so easy to use, you won't need an operator's manual.
Provides more features and flexibility than Cardell/Midmark, Surgivet and Scil multi-parameter monitors, at a lower price. Click on the Product Comparison below to see more.
Ultrabright 8.4” display is viewable from any angle, providing clear view of waveforms and full monitoring parameters. The Sentinel-V 3020 features Nellcor OxiMax SpO2 technology and OxyCRG, designed to monitor all sizes and types of animals, exotics to equine.
- ECG / SpO2 / NIBP / Resp / Temp / Printer
- Mainstream EtCO2 capable (Plug 'n Play option)
- Nellcor OxiMax SpO2 standard
- Nellcor SatSeconds reduces "nuisance alarms"
- OxyCRG: Displays the interactive relation between HR, Resp and Oxygen, convenient for observation of clinical changes in smaller patients
- Li-ion battery provides 4 hours of operating time
- USB port for data transfer
- Portable and Lightweight
- BPM 20-320
- Up to 7 waveforms on one screen
- 120-hour graphic and tabular trends of all parameters
- HRV, Arrhythmia analysis and S-T segment analysis
- Resistant to high-frequency interference
- Built-in recorder and rechargeable battery
- Operators Manual included
- Optional: On-site Clinical Training by a Leading Edge technician: ( $375 ) (more information)
Warranty: 24 Months